Please don't forget to vote in Ficathon Three!
I would like to post the winners soon since voting has been open a while, but we still only have 12 votes! We have lots
more members than that, so please vote! Thank you. :)
It's (finally) time for the fourth ficathon... *g*
This time you get to choose your own prompts...as long as they are music-based!Rules:
1. The idea of this challenge is to use music to inspire your fic.
You can choose any song that you somehow relate to Robin and Marian, and you can even use more than one song if you want.
2. The songs can be used in any way you like. Perhaps you want to write a songfic, or maybe a ficmix - or maybe you've heard one lyric that really relates to Robin and Marian and want to write a fic about that. It's all good! :)
3. You do not
need to sign-up to take part in this ficathon. (As such, songs will not be assigned for you to use.)( Music SamplesCollapse )General Rules:
1. It's fine to include other characters/couples in your fic as long as Robin/Marian is the focus. Writing a fic that is more focused on either of them as an individual character is also fine, but the Robin/Marian relationship must be involved in the fic somehow.
2. You are allowed to write more than one fic but only one can be put up for voting. (I will contact you before the voting goes up to find out which you want it to be.)
3. The length of your fics should be a minimum of 600 words
. Your fic can be as long as you want, even more than one chapter if the prompt has particularly inspired you, but it should be at least 600 words. If you write a multi-chapter fic make sure all chapters are completed by the deadline.
4. The deadline for fics is Monday 27th October
. Please have your fics submitted by then to be eligible for voting!
...and that's it! Don't forget to check the rules/faq
post but if you have any other queries just leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Also, as I've already said, we're not having sign-ups for this ficathon but if those of you who are thinking about participating could leave a comment letting me know that would be great. Just so I can have a rough idea of how many people are interested! :)
Thank you - and happy writing!